Some rules that apply to this game:
- HEALING: With a full night's rest, you regain a number of hit points equal to your character level plus your Constitution bonus.
- BLINDNESS/DEAFNESS: This spell is no longer permanent, but lasts for one full day. (It is still dismissable.)
- SHARING SPELLS WITH ANIMAL COMPANIONS/FAMILIARS: When a druid, ranger, sorcerer, or wizard has the ability to share spells with an animal companion or a familiar, the range for this ability is increased from 5 feet to 30 feet. When the character casts any spell on themself and the animal is within 30 feet of the caster, they can choose that the spell affect the animal at the same time and in the same way. If the spell's duration is other than “instant” and the animal leaves the 30-foot range at any time during its duration, the spell ends for the animal, and it does not resume if the animal moves back in range.
- RESTING: To regain their spells, casters must get at least 8 hours of sleep (or the equivalent for elves), but these hours don't need to be consecutive.
- RUDELY AWAKENED: When waked from sleep while in initiative, a character can take one standard action on their first turn (the same as in a surprise round).